It is quite a relief to feel our body weight releasing down, comfortably settled. Letting our bellies release the habitual gripping we often hold can tell us how our clothes are actually fitting us around the waist. We tune into our gut. Then we can turn our energy around. This time we sit powerfully upright while still having a connection to the earth. Picture your tail bone as a conduit for energy rising up through your spine towards the crown of your head. The ball drops, and then rises again.
3. Twist Knees to Right
Keeping knees together, roll onto right hip to bring both knees towards your right shoulder. How far you twist is your choice. This is a preparation for Jathara Parivartanasana. Bring your knees back to center.
5. Repeat Twist to Right again
Now if you choose at the end of the third twist extend both legs toward your right shoulder. Bend both knees and return to center.
7. Roll to Sit and Lower Legs
Left knee bent and foot flat on floor, right leg extended.
9. Open Left Knee and Arms Out to Shoulder Height
11. Swan Dive
Place fingertips on floor behind you.
13. Bend Right Leg for ½ Table Turn fingers to face forward on the floor and put your palms flat onto floor. Place right foot on floor next to your left foot, which is still turned on its side, and lift your hips leaving left shin down.
15. Return to Elbow Lean
16. Repeat Sequence Twisting Left at #3.