Podcast Interview about Teaching Yoga
I was interviewed by Somatic Educator, Movement Guide, and Author – Ruthie Fraser, who asked me insightful questions about teaching yoga and offered her own deep understandings. It was great to reconnect with Ruthie and share ideas about yoga, especially since I have no shortage of thoughts on the topic.
Some of the questions I answered were:
- What defines my essence as a teacher?
- What is exercise and how does that differ from yoga?
- In a private session, how do you decide what to do?
- What is it that you ultimately want to help people with?
- Can you give a couple of examples of mistakes you’ve made?
How about asking yourself the same rich questions that Ruthie asked me? Or have a friend ask you, as a step toward recognizing and respecting the uniqueness that you bring to the world.
Leave a Reply