Spring 2022 Very Intimate Practice (VIP) Series
(2) Online Small Group Programs
Monday Evenings 6:00 – 7:15 pm:
April 4 – May 23 (8 Classes)
Tuesday Mornings 9:30 – 10:45 am
April 5 – May 31 (9 Classes)
Are you consistent with your yoga practices? Do you feel that there’s not enough time for yoga (or yourself?) And when you do practice, do you feel that it’s getting harder instead of easier?
It’s so easy to feel:
- overwhelmed with all there is to do in a day
- exhausted from trying to do it all, for everyone else
- not good enough
- out of shape
- Someone who sees and cares about you (cameras will be on)
- A community of others who are also devoted to yoga
- The possibility of committing to your practice
- A yoga practice that adapts for you and includes honoring your limitations
- Guidance – physical, mental and spiritual
How to begin:
- Click the link below to register and/or email me for more info.
- Receive my welcome email with the Zoom links.
- Respond to let me know what you’d personally like to work on and what you want to avoid.
- We’ll connect at the beginning of class to check in and find out what you need/want to feel good and whole in the class.
- Enjoy a yoga practice with unique opportunities for developing strength, breath awareness, flexibility and graceful movement while taking into consideration your particular concerns.
- Class will end with relaxation, relief and reflection.
- You’ll have access to my On Demand Library through December.
- Something comes up in your schedule and you can’t make the class? Let me know and you’ll receive the recording of class.
- Maybe you’re like me and you enjoy meeting challenges and working hard but also have to acknowledge the limitations of age? I’m really excited to continue developing strength and love to include strength training exercises with simple props/tools in each class. I’ve learned to truly appreciate my body/mind, connect with my students and share work that is meaningful.
What people are saying:
“Wow, so much wisdom today. Practical and otherwise!”
– Erin E.
“You helped me have a light bulb moment when you were talking about how the sides need to be addressed when dealing with pelvic issues… I was so focused on front and back I forgot about the sides!”
– Megan S.
“Thanks for these wonderful classes which are not just great for my body but soul nourishing – imbued with your love, kinds, passion and wisdom.”
– Laura L.
Registration is now open:
If you’d like to register for the remainder of full session at a prorated rate, email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org